This will be short just to introduce our new company called Mr. Dreqi Ent. We provide all your entertainment needs you may have for your party or next event. You name it we have it. We have our headliner magician Mr. Dreqi. He currently performs his shows at The Broadway Comedy Club in NY. His next performance is April 2, 2009 Friday at 6pm. Tickets are only $10 in advance and $12 at the door with a two drink minimum check it out.
Anway, we hope to provide to our clients quality entertainment that you will remember and make your event just much more memorable. Our prices are reasonable and we work with your budget. I am not sure if I forgot to mention anything but if I do remember I will blog about it. Our website is mrdreqient.com. Please check it out. Have a nice day!
No comments:
Post a Comment